M.Sc. (Software Engineering) 2005
B.Sc. (Computer Science) 2002
2016 – Present Assistant Professor, Department of Computer and Information Science, King
Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok.
2005 - 2016 Lecturer, Department of Computer and Information Science, King Mongkut’s
University of Technology North Bangkok.
2011 Visiting Researcher at Sophia University, JAPAN
2010 - 2011 Visiting Student at Tokyo Institute of Technology, JAPAN
2009 Summer School at Fern University in Hagen, Germany
2004 System Analyst, TMB bank.
2003 Software Engineer, SEANET co,.ltd.
2002 Software Engineer, E-Professional co,.ltd
1. Sathit Prasomphan (2020). Cultural Heritage Content Management System by Deep
Learning. ASSE '20: Proceedings of the 2020 Asia Service Sciences and Software
Engineering Conference. May 2020 Pages 21–26.
2. Sathit Prasomphan, Thanthip Tathong, Primpisa Charoenprateepkit (2019). Traffic
Sign Detection for Panoramic Images Using Convolution Neural Network Technique.
HPCCT 2019: Proceedings of the 2019 3rd High Performance Computing and Cluster
Technologies Conference. June 2019. Pages 128–133.
3. Sathit Prasomphan (2019). Using Chatbot in Trading System for Small and Medium
Enterprise (SMEs) by Convolution Neural Network Technique, HPCCT 2019:
Proceedings of the 2019 3rd High Performance Computing and Cluster Technologies
Conference. June 2019. Pages 93–98. https://doi.org/10.1145/3341069.3341092.
4. S. Prasomphan (2019). Improvement of Chatbot in Trading System for SMEs by Using
Deep Neural Network, 2019 IEEE 4th International Conference on Cloud Computing
and Big Data Analysis (ICCCBDA), Chengdu, China, 2019, pp. 517-522, doi:
5. Prasomphan, S., Doungwichain, S. (2018) Detecting Human Emotions in Large Size of
Database by Using Ensemble Classification Model. Mobile Netw Appl 23, 1097–1102.
6. S An, M Kang, J Park, JJ Jung, S Prasomphan (2018) Zooming in and Out Our Society:
Discovering Macro/Micro Events from Social Media. 2018 International Conference on
System Science and Engineering (ICSSE) 28-30 June 2018, New Taipei, Taiwan.
7. Sathit Prasomphan, Surinee Doungwichain (2017) Detecting Human Emotion via
Speech Recognition by using Ensemble Classification Model, 8th EAI International
Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications November 23–24, 2017,
Gwangju, South Korea.
8. Prasomphan, S.(2017) Feature Extraction for Image Content Retrieval in Thai
Traditional Painting with SIFT Algorithms, Communications in Computer and
Information Science 788, pp. 56-67.
9. Prasomphan S., Jung J.E.(2017) Mobile Application for Archaeological Site Image
Content Retrieval and Automated Generating Image Descriptions with Neural
Network, Mobile Networks and Applications. MONET 22(4): 642-649.
10. Prasomphan S.,(2016) Archaeological Site Image Content Retrieval and Automated
Generating Image Descriptions with Neural Network, in Proceedings of 7th
International Conference, BDTA 2016, Seoul, South Korea, November 17–18, 2016.
11. Prasomphan S., Nomrubporn P., Pathanarat P. (2016) Automated Generating Thai
Stupa Image Descriptions with Grid Pattern and Decision Tree. In: Berry M., Hj.
Mohamed A., Yap B. (eds) Soft Computing in Data Science. SCDS 2016.
Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 652. Springer, Singapore
12. Sathit Prasomphan (2015). Detecting human emotion via speech recognition by using
speech spectrogram. the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Data Science and
Advanced Analytics (IEEE DSAA'2015): pp.1-10
13. Prasomphan, S. (2015) Improvement of speech emotion recognition with neural
network classifier by using speech spectrogram,2015 22nd International Conference
on Systems, Signals and Image Processing - Proceedings of IWSSIP 2015, pp. 73-76.
14. S. Prasomphan,(2014) Image imputation based on clustering similarity Comparison, in
Proceedings of the 2014 Fourth International Conference on Innovative Computing
Technology (INTECH 2014), Luton, United Kingdom, pp. 46 – 51, Aug. 2014.
15. S. Prasomphan, H. Aomori, and M. Tanaka, “Missing image interpolation Using
SigmaDelta Modulation Type of DT-CNN.”, in Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE
Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2012), Seoul, Korea, pp. 2661 – 2664,
16. S. Prasomphan, “Imputing Landsat7 ETM+ with SLC-off image using the similarity
measurement between two clusters”, in Proceedings of the 1st International
Conference on Future Generation Communication Technologies (FGCT2012), London,
United Kingdom, pp. 190 – 195, 2012.
17. S. Prasomphan, H. Aomori, and M. Tanaka, “Design of DT-CNN for Imputing Data at
Unobserved Location of Geostatistics Image Dataset”, in Proceedings of FGIT-SIP
2011, Lecture Notes in Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition,
Jeju, Korea, 2011.
18. Sathit Prasomphan, Chidchanok Lursinsap, Sirapat Chiewchanwattana:Two-Phase
Imputation with Regional-Gradient-Guided Bootstrapping Algorithm and Dynamics
Time Warping for Incomplete Time Series Data. ICIC (2) 2010: 615-622
19. Prasomphan, S., Lursinsap, C., Chiewchanwattana, S. Imputing time series data by
regional-gradient-guided bootstrapping algorithm, 2009 9th International Symposium
on Communications and Information Technology, ISCIT 2009, pp. 163-168.